Become a CNA II
Start a rewarding career today as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Rennes Health & Rehab Center. Through a unique, online learning center, you can obtain your Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification via a self-paced, course, which includes a mixture of classroom and online courses over a three-week period. Upon course completion, you'll conduct on-site clinicals at Rennes in preparation for the state licensing exam. All six of our Rennes Health & Rehab Centers are approved by the State of Wisconsin.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
- Apply by reaching out to a recruiter or via the application form below
- A member of our team will reach out to set up an interview
- Class enrollment begins as well as introduction to your instructor
- The course begins and includes a mixture of online and classroom learning over a 3-week period
- After the course is completed, you will take the state exam to become a CNA
- Upon completion of the state exam, you're guaranteed a position with Rennes and can start right away!
- 100% company-paid tuition
- Receive compensation while completing the course
- A high-quality, interactive online offering you can do anywhere at your pace
- Fun and engaging content to prepare you for real-life experiences
- Clinicals are on-site at Rennes, taught by a Rennes instructor
- Work at Rennes while you take the class and start as a CNA upon completion
- Quality-care culture -for residents and our employees
- Family-owned and operated
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- A fun, supportive and energetic team environment
- Growth opportunities via role development, continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- No shift mandating = work/life balance
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
If you have any further questions or concerns,
please contact our Human Resources Department.
Rennes Group, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
261 French Street
Peshtigo, WI 54157
© 2022 Rennes Group, All Rights Reserved.